TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of booking with Cart Shed Cottage
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the conditions of let set out below.
- All bookings must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit (25% of the total cottage rental cost).
- The balance is due 42 days (6 weeks) before the start of the holiday. If the booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday, the full amount is due immediately. If the balance is not settled on the due date we may have to cancel your booking.
- When you book, you accept responsibility for the full cost of the holiday even if you are prevented from coming due to unforeseen circumstances. We advise you to take out cancellation insurance. Please let us know straight away if you have to cancel your booking. If we are able to re-let the property, we will only retain your deposit to cover costs. If we can’t re-let, you will be liable to pay the whole balance due.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking or cancel any bookings already made (subject to refunding any money you’ve paid) without further liability on our behalf.
- You may request a change to the booking by contacting us using the contact details provided to you in the booking confirmation email. Any changes to the booking are permitted at our sole discretion and may result in a change in the total price of the booking. We will notify you of the amended price and if you do not wish to accept the amended price then the booking will remain as originally placed.
- Check in time is 4pm on the day of arrival and check out time is by 10am on the day of departure.
- The cottage is non-smoking.
- At least one member of the party (at least the person making the booking) must be over 21 years of age at the time of booking confirmation.
- Pets are permitted in the property by prior arrangement. They must not be left in the cottage unattended or allowed on furniture or beds.
- Neither a minimum speed, unrestricted bandwidth nor uninterrupted provision of an internet access service can be guaranteed and we will not be liable for any form of compensation or expenses claimed by any guest in respect of the provision of internet services not being available or failing.
- Where amenities are available you acknowledge that use of the amenities will be at your own risk and we do not have or accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any guests’ property whilst using the amenities.
- Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours, unreasonable behaviour or disruption may result in you being asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
- Access to the property is subject to your adherence to the terms of this agreement.
In booking you agree:
- To pay for any losses or damage to the property
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure.
- Not to part with possession of the property or share it with people not listed on the booking form
- Not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description
- To permit the owners or their agents reasonable access to the property
We try to ensure our cottage is prepared and presented to the highest standard so our guests will enjoy their holidays here. If there is anything missing, a problem or cause for complaint please let us know immediately and every effort will be made to assist you during your stay. We do not compensate or refund after departure, unless previously inspected and agreed.